Explore joining together with another institution that is compatible with your school’s denomination.
Together, create a multi-campus system that shares:
- one strong board
- a central administration
- cooperative purchasing capacity
- easy transfer of students
- faculty mobility among the campuses
- leveraging of technology
- specialized majors of each campus
- centers of excellence on each campus
If it works for public universities, maybe we need more multi-campus Christian universities offering a range of programs and degrees.
There is actual experience in multi-campus systems from which we can to learn.